Thursday 11 October 2007

TILT!!!!! on day off

Ahhhhhhh man i hate my day off during the week, my worst lost for a very long time, i just played bad and player higher up when i said to myself i wudnt do so, i'm so fucked off right now its unreal cos i know its my fault for losing more than i should of and just playing like a right tit on 5/10 and 10/20 NL and PL omaha. For fuck sake, i deposited £4k in total today and i now have $1.6k in funds. I feel sick as fuck, on top of that i wiped the $1k that was already in there.........................................
I do so well and just one day sumthin happens and fucks me rite up, so ive decided this is it, i'm gonna remove my card details from betfair so i cant deposit any more and treat this as my last money ever to play poker with and see wot happens........
Why oh why did i ring betfair and attach new card details, if only i didnt ...dammmmmmm FFS!!!!

1 comment:

Amatay said...

ut oh. Sounds like a nightmare m8. Hopefully ur luck improves, gl