Thursday 4 October 2007

I hate poker........!!!!!!

A disappointing post.......I know i said i would post results from the month of september but as i'm at work its going to have to wait till my next post from home. I'll start off with rileys tournie, where i've been doing badly past 2 times, early exits probly due to the 'cant be bothered' attitude and poor run of cards. I had K8s clubs in big blind and 2100 chips, blinds 300/600. The small blind calls , i go all-in he calls with Q9 instantly....he hits 2 pair and thats the end of me. Oh yeh i go home and lost $1k.
Now to yesterday night I had a terrible session with overall ending down $2.6 k, played generally bad and most of the money was lost when i lost a big pot of $4kish with AA Other player had 88, it went all-in on flop of 258. Ah well it happens. So now im down overall for the month of October $1.6k roughly. Thats the way shit goes i guess.
Ive also joined card runners few days ago and the videos are really good and give an informative view on how the high stakes players actually think when playing mind boggling stakes online, some of the plays are quite sick i have to say!

5 comments:

MRPINKS said...

Quick question m8, was thinking of joining card runners, is it worth it and how much is it?

MRPINKS said...

thanks m8, il give it a try...
cheers

sttrow said...

Hi mate, Nice blog!! I've linked you up - can you do the same please pal

Amatay said...

Hello mate, nice blog. Fancy a link swap?

Amatay said...

you live quite near me actually. i live in Watford m8