Wednesday 10 October 2007

Slow comeback on the cards??

Rileys was cancelled this week due to no key to the cuboard where the chips are held! lol! I mean WTF is this, its just becoming a shithole since the manager got sacked for taking money out the till for his gambling habits and using it to pay for his own private games hahahaha......then got sprung by his regional manager. Its now run like a shithole where no one knows what there doing, i think ill be turning to the western club from now on.

Now on to the online front, was playing 1/2 NL before i went rileys for a profit of $190 for the session. Then when i came home i played another session and made $206, so total of +$396 for yesterday. Its not that much of a great day i suppose but ive decided to play longer sessions multi tabling of 2-4 tables at this level from now on to make back what ive lost this month, as im fairly confident of beating it quite easily and without the swings of 2/5 and 5/10NL.

I also played a $30 27 player tourny on stars placing 5th for $66. I raised 3x blind with 88 and he re-raised just under my all-in, I thought for a bit and went all-in which i obviously regret as i knew he had an over pair and i didnt need to get involved as i still had enough chips sitting in 3rd in chips. I have decided to really concentrate on my MTT play from now on as i think im soooo weak compared to my cash game play. Maybe i dont play enough STT's or MTT's i dont know, but my next goal in that department is to qualify for the live events of carribean poker classic or the aussie millions in Jan 08'. Its been a long time since i qualified for a live event (my only live event lol) WSOP 2006 main event which was probably a fluke.

2 comments:

MRPINKS said...

mate, if you work out how to beat online MTT's let me know ,i can beat the cash games up to $1/$2 but can i fuck take down a multi!!

Good luck

Kirby the German Roofer said...

Roofer here (BurnleyMicks Brother) Just wondering if you could pop by my blog have a read and maybe link me up if you like what you see. Cheers

http://germanroofer.blogspot.com/