Monday 29 October 2007

MTT's

Been playing quite a few MTT's recently, only success coming in a headhunter tourny where i came 2nd for £126 for a £5 buyin. I think my overall play has improved vastly in tournments, but one thing i keep doing is going out near the bubble alot, after hours of play its quite frustrating. Maybe im not playing agressively enough during the bubble time, and leaking chips on hands such as QJo which i dnt really need to play when ive got an above average chip lead, as a few hundred here and there wasting chips on these type hands leak the chips for when the double hand comes up, and therefore dont have as much as i should. I have also been calling raises from the button raiser, then 3/4 betting pot on a untextured flop, e.g 553.

Cash games ive been very medicore, no major wins and no major losses. I guess i wont be making back my huge losses this month, noway near to be honest lol! My aim however is to do it by the end of 2007. Theres a carribean poker classic final satalite on William Hill ive bought into for 20,000 MPP's. I figured i just had the points sitting there gathering dust and really werent using them for anything, so hey why not! Theres 70 packages in total i believe with 1-20 places getting full package and 21-70 getting the lite package. I guess ill be happy with any package! hahaha........Wish me luck Nov 8th.

2 comments:

Amatay said...

gl with the package thing m8

sttrow said...

Good luck mate!!!

I was scouting around the tables last night and noticed you were playing a few $5 games on Betfair - hope you did okay!!!

Personally, I had a shocker