Thursday 18 October 2007

Joined PKR and Deposited on Pokerroom.com.

A quick little post while at work, I went rileys on tuesday night and came 4th for a magnificient £32....lol haha wp me! I think i played probably my best live game ive ever played, good timing, good folds, and getting paid on my big hands. I went out with A3o when i raised 3x blind only to be re-raised all-in.....i called and he flipped AA. I guess that was a bad move from my part but i was playing for 1st place and didnt wana just hang around trying to stay in for a higher money finish. Only 5k thousand more and ill be back where i was when playing well and making a profit every month. This will no doubt be a major losing month for me, and no matter how much i was screwing and down about it, i am set now for a major comeback and will grind it out at the 0.50/1 and 1/2 NL tables until i make back with more on top of the money i lost. I was playing out of my league and i know this and was really stupid.

Other things are i joined the video game style software of PKR and depositied $100. I went with $20 onto a 0.50/1 NL table and got up to $106 and left. I duno whether it was just the players i played or whether they are consistently that bad, but ill definitely be playing there a lot more from now on methinks! The graphics and format of site are all good, which i why i think the players play so bad as there just luving the playing with chips or taunting the opponents buttons etc. Also made a deposit of $50 on pokerroom.com while at work, but did not allow me to play real money games as the java version was old and would not update :( . So yes what else would i do but go home and play with it lol!! So went onto a 0.50/1 NL with $50 and got out at $212. My bad run changing??.....dam i hope so.

Oh yeh i know this was ment to be a short post....shit sorry 4got...bored at work...!!

1 comment:

ssb16uk said...

Lee Chaolan shit!