Monday 2 June 2008

Bubble!

I played a $5 MTT yesterday and ended up blubbling at 28th ffs! I was chip leader probably about 5 or 6 hands prior to this and managed to blow the whole stack just like that!!! Was on corse to win the bludy thing and played well throughout up until that point when i played likea proper donkey....i duno why i do it sometimes when i get myself in good positions like that. I'm trying to find the HH for but cnt seem to.
I also played the $10k guaranteed on Whill earlier and went out early in that where i had basically had AA he called with 88 and hit set...standard stuff. Up until these 2 tournies i think ive placed in every one ive played recently, long may it continue just higher up the pay positions( Basically 1st) lol!
I'm currently playing a $3 knockout tourny on FT right now 6655 in chips 165 players left, blinds 50/100, cmonnn lets win this one!!
People out there may be wondering why i havnt posted anything about my cash game playing recently, well thats because ive decided to keep that hush hush , dunno maybe im superstitious, but everytime i tell ppl i start losing again, and if keep my trap shut i start winning....ahh well lets see hw it goes neway. GL chavies.

On another note an MTV version of cribs for poker players from cardplayer if u havnt had a look, personally Eli elezra's house seems the best!! check it out.

http://www.cardplayer.com/tv/30590

3 comments:

Mr Cea said...

go for it :-)

Mr Cea said...

go for it :-)

Sir Nemo said...

hey m8, just came across your blog and I must say I'm impressed with your MTT results. I just started playing MTTs and havent had much luck yet. Got any pointers?