Friday 30 May 2008

Another MTT...

I just finished playing a $5+0.50 knockout tourny on Fulltilt, ended up coming 18th out of 249 and again should of done alot better. I ended up getting $12.47 lol! yeh i know hardly worth it! I played well throughout nursing a short stack nicely and slowly built it up to be sitting comfortably 9th in chips at the later stages. The way i went out...i hated it.....this is the problems with MTT's, you can play so well for hours and hours, you make the money, then few places in get a hand and booom out u go! Maybe i should of just re-raised all-in preflop with my AQ...hmmm i dunno...any comments would be appreciated....thank you.


1 comment:

Mark Johns said...

No I think you played the AQ correctly. Cheers for the comments on my blog venom.

Havent decided if I will realise my betfair poker name just yet onto the blog. May leave me open to criticism from the fish and may give some insights into my style.

I may stick it on tho. If I have a good june ill maybe post it on. Good luck at the tables.