Thursday 20 September 2007

Pocket Aces......


Went to the usual rileys on 18th, came 4th for £30. Was not at all happy tho, i was in the small blind and 2nd in chips with about 11k, big blind chip leader with we'l say about 30k. Everyone else folds so back to me and i raise 3x blind with AA, he re-raises me so i say ok i re-raise him back....and yes he puts me all-in. Guess what he turns over....K9o, i mean cmon k9o played in that way, when ive been playing solid and that kind or raising going on preflop!!!!!!! JUST A JOKE!!! So anyway i had a bad feeling when the 1st card on flop was a K, yep then 2nd card 9 to rub it in. No Ace followed and i was steaming. I finished my fosters and came home on tilt and played online which so wasnt a good idea, i ended up losing $1.3k. Bugger!!.......
I mean dont get me wrong ive lost with Aces loads of times, its just i gave him respect and does me with K9o. Muppet. Just like in the above pic!!!.......

2 comments:

RacingFerret said...

Hey, nice blog, keep it up. I've linked you up on my blog as requested.

Cheers,

RacingFerret
http://racingferret.blogspot.com/

GusX42 said...

Hey Venom
Nice blog. Nice going with the profit...

Are you normally playing with minimum deposit in the tables, or it that generally (in your opinion) a good idea...