Thursday 6 September 2007

A bad Start to september!!!



The poker gods havent been kind to me, and i think my bad phase is finally here, hopefully get through it without getting to scarred. According to my Poker tracker, im $847.35 down so far ( click pic above) this month, having been up $3.9k at one point! Back to grinding at lower levels i think for a while as im a little steaming. Other than that i really need a break, not just from poker but from work, life and i just want to get away and relax for a while. Tuesday was the usual rileys tourny, which i came 2nd for a whole sum of £60!! I was short stacked heads up with about 18k to his 60k!. I went all-in with K8o against J8o, and jumped up and preyed no JACK no JACK........yep the 1st card on flop.......A BLUDY JACK!. LOL Ah well nh gg wp.

No comments: