Thursday 30 October 2008

Am i back?

Well.....i got just over $2 in rakeback from betfair lol! and ive got it up to $15 at time of writing this post. I played at 24+2 tourny on FT yest using some medals to gimme some token as i had no money haha, yes this converted to fuk all i busted 18/90 when my AKspades got busted. I was in top 10 in chips when flop comes 8A8 2 clubs on flop, he checks to me i bet 3/4 of pot and he shoves allin....so i tink for bit and i see its an easy call as i dnt put him on AA or an 8, neway he turns over 99? yeh basically it cam eon river with me fuming as it would of put me 3rd in chips and this tourny i probably played my best poker ive ever played.......ahhhh what can you do...cmon poker gods... ONE TIME!!!!!
Right so other than that screwage im confused lol....i dunno whether to carry on pursue cash or go to tournies or shall i go to full ring cash in stead of six max, decistions decisions, any ideas??
Went to rileys recently won the tournie there for like 146 pounds usual crap 25 player thing, even tho i won i still wasnt happy lol....ohh i dunno maybe im ill. Other than that i just been working fulltime not much poker playing but quite a bit of watching which makes a change jus railing high stakes and medium games and also end game situations in MTT's, also a note is it me or has even low stakes NL got a lot harder, ahh well maybe im rusty but i swear when i used to play this years ago it wasnt like this, bludy fish got better and the biggest one has jus been gettin eaten up this year....im all up for looking at turning bad into good negative into positive so heres my 50 millionth time to make it as a poker player.........